Saturday, December 4, 2021

Telltale Tidings

Dear Reader,

I come to this blog with mixed emotions, yet I come enthusiastically with great blessing after bearing a number of burdens over the years...that ended up providing a greater understanding of how far away modern "churchdom" has come from the design of God!  Over the past 13 or so years, the LORD has used a number of different circumstances to open our eyes to an unBiblical, religious "hierarchy" that exists in most of our modern church assemblies.  With that in mind, I invite you to the series of posts I am making on our ministry site:  Creation Family Ministries.  I'm purposefully NOT widely sharing links to these posts, particularly since they are embarrassing to membership and leadership of some church assemblies.  I have felt for some years that the LORD has brought a number of "negative" situations into our lives for a reason.  

"And we know that all things work together for good..." Romans 8:28  

I simply want to bring God glory by removing the proverbial "rug" under which many things have been swept.  One may wonder, "How does this glorify God?"  

  1. His Word includes examples of evildoing by church folk.  (Alexander and Diotrephes)  
  2. Scripture instructs us to warn of evil doers and false teachers.  
  3. I find it better to leave behind the negative by laying everything out for whoever to read.  
  4. Somehow, wrongdoers in church leadership must be held accountable for their actions.

My wife and I are very thankful that the LORD delivered us from a lording, CEO pastor, and that HE opened our eyes to man-made hierarchies and traditions that have SO many bound!  We were bound by false and unBiblical, man-made ideology, not being able to "see the forest for the trees."  So, let me pique your interest to check out a recent series of posts we have entitled, "Telltale Tabernacle Tidings."  May our LORD open your eyes too and bless you real good with religious freedom as He has us!!

Brother Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment